struts-user mailing list archives

From "Ciaran Hanley" <ciaran.han...@sentenial.ie>
Subject Reusing methods across actions classes
Date Thu, 30 Sep 2004 10:16:20 GMT
Hey,

Bit of a dummy question here but I am wondering what is the best way to
reuse methods across different action classes. Is it acceptable to make an
instance of an action class within an action class so I can use one of its
methods. Or would it be better to simply copy and paste the method into the
both classes. Or should I extract all common methods into one class and
create an instance of this class as required. Any suggestions?

CH