struts-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Close <acl...@gmail.com>
Subject OT: Formatting issues...
Date Wed, 21 Jul 2004 17:20:45 GMT
i know this is a little off-topic, but i was hoping someone could
point me in the right direction.  my client is currently using frames
for layout in their webapp.  we're rewriting the controller and view
using Struts.  i would prefer to get rid of the frames because of the
heavy use of javascript in connecting everything together.  Tiles
doesn't quite give them the functionality they are looking for.
(having headers and footer remain stationary while the body
scrolls...) and i'm having a hard time getting this same functionality
to work using CSS in IE.
any suggestions?
anything would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks