struts-user mailing list archives

From Christopher.Marsh-Bour...@ftid.com
Subject Re: HSQLDV / STRUTS
Date Mon, 12 Jul 2004 12:23:20 GMT
Andre

What type of commit are you using under JDBC, automatic or manual? Perhaps
you should reply with the offending code so we can see what is happeneing.
 Also, what exception handling are you using around the INSERT code, as
you may be handling an exception/error but not doing anything with it.

Regards

Christopher Marsh-Bourdon
www.marsh-bourdon.com

"Bussie, Andre D" <andre.d.bussie@lmco.com>