struts-user mailing list archives

From "Viral_Thakkar" <Viral_Thak...@infosys.com>
Subject RE: Multiple Application Resources...???
Date Thu, 01 Jul 2004 08:50:20 GMT
Thanks Susan for the reference ...

In my jsp, I am using <html:errors /> tag to display all error messages.

Now I have moved the ApplicationResources to struts-config.xml file for
having multiple ApplicationResources.properties files as below,

<message-resources key="app1" parameter="ApplicationResources1"/>
<message-resources key="app2" parameter="ApplicationResources2"/>

Now its giving below error message,

500 Internal Server Error
javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Cannot find message resources under key
org.apache.struts.action.MESSAGE
at
org.apache.struts.util.RequestUtils.retrieveMessageResources(RequestUtil
s.java:1103)
      at
org.apache.struts.util.RequestUtils.present(RequestUtils.java:1408)

Should I provide any key to <html:errors /> tag.

Regards,
Viral