struts-user mailing list archives

From <tiwari.raj...@wipro.com>
Subject RE: executeBatch
Date Mon, 26 Jul 2004 07:00:36 GMT

Hi Shailender,
As per me, even 100 records performace is not optimum for your case.
Please check the setup (configuration) and leakage of recourse if any.
It should not go more than 8 seconds.
But yup, it will highly depend on the content you updating.

- regards

Raj
(+91-11-31261821)

-----Original Message-----
From: Shailender Jain [mailto:shailender.jain@teleatlas.com]
Sent: Monday, July 26, 2004 12:26 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Cc: struts-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Re: executeBatch

Hi,

I experimented this executeBatch with 13500  records.

Here are the results

Number of Records At one Time                         Time
100
20 Seconds
200
45 Seconds
500
Application Hang

The only Quesion here is why there is a optimium result for 100 records?

Regards
Shailender Jain

tiwari.rajeev@wipro.com wrote:

> Did you experiment breaking the batch to 2-3 packs? (500-800 in one
go).

> - regards
>
> Raj
> (+91-11-31261821)

attachments to this message are intended
or Mailadmin@wipro.com immediately
> and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

Confidentiality Notice

intended
If
immediately