struts-user mailing list archives

From Bill Siggelkow <bills...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: Transition after registering new user
Date Fri, 04 Jun 2004 14:46:35 GMT
quickrobert:

Just taking some guesses here ...

Does the user pass authentication when the login after registration?  If
not, then it sounds like that JBoss is not rereading the security info
from the database.  If so, then you may need to "fake" the login by
programmatically going through j_security_check on registration.

Probably the JBoss forums are a better source for this kind of question...