struts-user mailing list archives

From gdesc...@cmhc-schl.gc.ca
Subject One Forward Action Multiple JSPs
Date Thu, 03 Jun 2004 17:45:05 GMT
Greetings,

What I would like to do is to be able to display different JSPs for the
same ForwardAction.

I now have this:
<action path="/TermsAndConditions"
        type="org.apache.struts.actions.ForwardAction"
        parameter="/WEB-INF/secure/credentials/termsAndConditions.jsp">
</action>

What I would like is based on the Locale show a different JSP.
I cannot use the i18n for this with resource bundles since the page
contains lots of text and the format is different for both languages.

So if I create my own ForwardAction
(secure.credentials.TermsAndConditionsForwardAction) how would I set the
parameter value to either
/WEB-INF/secure/credentials/termsAndConditions_en.jsp
or
/WEB-INF/secure/credentials/termsAndConditions_fr.jsp

Is this the best way to go about or are there other suggestions?

TIA,
Glenn.