struts-user mailing list archives

From "Daniel Perry" <d.pe...@netcase.co.uk>
Subject RE: problem with jsession id
Date Fri, 18 Jun 2004 11:11:54 GMT
That would be jsp adding the session id.  Not really a problem, so do you
really need to get rid of it?

I think it wont appear on further pages, becuase it will use a session
cookie (if i understand correctly, the first time it adds that just in case
session cookie doesn't work).

You should be able to turn off sessions somewhere, or you might be able to
tell it not to use anything other than cookies.  Not sure where thought, so
check JSP docs and or the container config to try for info.

Daniel.