struts-user mailing list archives

From "Tim Penhey" <...@penhey.net>
Subject Removing form bean from where ever it is saved
Date Tue, 01 Jun 2004 16:03:54 GMT
Hi All,

I am trying to test some validation that I have set up for one of my actions.
I am using the org.apache.struts.validator.DynaValidatorForm with a couple of Strings and
an Integer.  However in my test to check the required validation, it appears to be
grabbing an existing form from some scope (almost certainly session) and only updating the
parameters that I have passed in.

How can I remove the form from scope after the action has finished with it?  I don't know
that key that it is being stored against, is this defined somewhere?

Thanks,
Tim