struts-user mailing list archives

From "David Friedman" <hum...@ix.netcom.com>
Subject RE: Sharing session beetwen HTTP and HTTPS
Date Fri, 18 Jun 2004 12:24:38 GMT
SSLExt: http://sslext.sourceforge.net

-----Original Message-----
From: Jose Ramon Diaz [mailto:jose.diaz@aranzadi.es]
Sent: Friday, June 18, 2004 2:33 AM
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: Sharing session beetwen HTTP and HTTPS

Hi all,

	We are triying to switch application state from HTTPS to HTTP.
	We want to use SSL connection only for login page. We execute a redirect if
the user comes from SSL connection to the HTTP action without SSL. But the
session is lost.
	We are using Oracle 9iAS, and we have tried a little application without
Struts, where it works. This little application makes a redirect and after a
forward to a JSP. The session is saved beetwen connections.

	Does anybody know if there is any problem to do this and Struts?

	Thanks in advance!

		Jose R.