struts-user mailing list archives

From "Geeta Ramani" <gram...@terralink.com>
Subject RE: [OT] Good env for struts-based-web-tier and ejb components development
Date Fri, 04 Jun 2004 14:04:50 GMT
Frank:

I know better than to join in these (un)holy wars, but I don't know anything about ultra-edit
so am curious: ultra-edit doesn't have command completion, does it? That's almost the only
thing I have found I like about an IDE, and feel I can't do without..

..but i agree with you: ultimately it's the coder and not the tools that count..:)
Geeta