struts-user mailing list archives

From "Rosenberg, Leon" <Leon.Rosenb...@friendscout24.de>
Subject AW: Semi-OT: Organizing WEB-INF/lib dir...
Date Fri, 04 Jun 2004 06:51:20 GMT
You can't split the lib in web-inf, but you can hold the libs in separate folders in your project
and have ant to copy it into web-inf. So if you update to a newer version, just update the
project and ask ant to build (deploy) :-)
Something like this:

	<!-- copy libraries from /lib to web-inf/lib -->
	<copy todir="${webapp}/WEB-INF/lib">
	 <fileset dir="${hibernate.lib}"/>
	 <fileset dir="${struts.lib} "/>
	</copy>