struts-user mailing list archives

From "Frank Zammetti" <fzamm...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Struts Web Services Enablement Project : version .02
Date Fri, 04 Jun 2004 13:43:47 GMT
I think the ant thing can be done.  I've only used ant once before, and I
didn't have to write the script, so it's a good opportunity for me to learn
about it.

I'm looking at the XDoclet site right now.  I think I may have heard of
XDoclet before, but I don't at this point know anything about it.  Yet
another opportunity to learn something new! :)

Frank