struts-user mailing list archives

From "Frank Zammetti" <fzamm...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Semi-OT: Organizing WEB-INF/lib dir...
Date Fri, 04 Jun 2004 14:16:23 GMT
If they are dependant on different versions of the same JAR, I suspect
you'll run into problems no matter what you do.  I guess you have it working
somehow now, which is a bit surprising to me!  If I understood you
correctly, you may want to see if the different versions are really
required, i.e., can you just take the latest JAR and have everything work
with that?

Frank