struts-user mailing list archives

From "Frank Zammetti" <fzamm...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: [OT] Good env for struts-based-web-tier and ejb components development
Date Fri, 04 Jun 2004 14:39:08 GMT
No, it does not.  UltraEdit is a top-notch text editor, many people
(including me) think it's the best, but it doesn't have too much in the way
of "IDE-like" functionality.  The only things I can think of actually is a
function list and syntax coloring for various languages.  Oh yeah, and
auto-bracketing of blocks I think.

Your characterization of this discussion is spot on by the way :)  It's kind
of like that discussion of the best programming language.  Pointless
ultimately because a good coder can be successul in most any language
(except for Logo I guess, and I'm not wiling to say Quake hasn't been ported
to Logo! :) )