struts-user mailing list archives

From "Frank Zammetti" <fzamm...@hotmail.com>
Subject How to get requested path?
Date Thu, 03 Jun 2004 14:41:40 GMT
I've been looking through javadocs for a couple of hours and I haven't found
the answer to what seems like a straight-forward question...

Assume I am writing a sublcass of RequestProcessor... how can I, in the
processPreprocess() method, get the path that was called?  In other words,
if I submit a request to http://localhost:8181/wst/myAction.wst, how can I
get a String with the value "myAction.wst"?  I've checked all the request
parameters and attributes and headers, it doesn't seem to be there, and I
don't see anywhere that it's available in RequestProcessor, even though it
seems like something that would be.

Can anyone point out what I'm suire will wind up being the obvious answer?
Thanks all!

Frank