struts-user mailing list archives

From "terry Highfield" <t_highfi...@hotmail.com>
Subject Refresh problem
Date Tue, 01 Jun 2004 16:14:23 GMT
HI,

I have a list of related items on my JSP page and each item in the list has
a delete button. This tells the action to remove the item from the
ArrayList, thank fully this works nicely.

The trouble is; after deleting an item I click "refresh" on the browser,
this will then delete the next item on the list. Consequently clicking on
the "refresh" button repeatedly will/can remove all items in the list.

Does any one know a way around this problem? Is there a way to tell from the
action if the "refresh" on the browser has been clicked?

Thank you in advance for your replies,

Terry