struts-user mailing list archives

From "Rajat Pandit, Gurgaon" <rpan...@ggn.hcltech.com>
Subject RE: How to handle a table with an unknown number of rows
Date Fri, 18 Jun 2004 09:00:46 GMT
Not sure about the version issue, but you might want to look at indexed
properties. Search for "miniHOW" in the archives and you might find one of
the posts which deals with this.

-----Original Message-----
From: DGraham@EvergreenInvestments.com
[mailto:DGraham@EvergreenInvestments.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2004 10:26 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: How to handle a table with an unknown number of rows

So, I can't get my head around this.  Is it possible for an ActionForm to
model an HTML table with an unknown number of rows?

The context is that I have a page that displays the raw results of a query.
One of the fields is always editable by the user, so I need to be able to
submit a form to persist the edited data.  However, I don't know the size of
the resultset in advance, so I'm...stuck.

BTW, I'm currently constrained to using Struts 1.0.

Thanks,
Dennis