struts-user mailing list archives

From Mark Lowe <mark.l...@boxstuff.com>
Subject Re: Hibernate configuration problems
Date Tue, 01 Jun 2004 08:32:52 GMT
There are alternatives to using the struts plugin, but the plugin is as
reasonable option as any other, especially if you're not trying to
minimize the dependency on struts.

1. One alternative is to take a look at the struts plugin code and
write a servlet that runs the jndi service.

2. Another is to use the thread-safe util class thats described on the
hibernate site.

Neither of these are any easier than using struts plugin however, and I
know folk are using this quite happily, such as Marco.

Sounds to me like the plugin cant find hibernate.cfg.xml, this needs to
be at the base of you classpath

/WEB-INF/classes/hibernate.cfg.xml

Mark