struts-user mailing list archives

From Rick Reumann <strut...@reumann.net>
Subject Re: Struts 1.0.2 Dynamic Forward
Date Fri, 18 Jun 2004 19:42:31 GMT
bmcgovern2004 wrote:

> I've successfully written a simple struts application.
>
> I have a jsp that presents a listbox for user selection.  I have
> multiple action "flows" that may need to utilize the standard screen
> somewhere in the flow.

Can you be a little more specific about what you want to accomplish from
a "user's perspective." You might be making this more complicated than
it needs to be. In other words what exactly do you want to have
happen... A user selects something from a drop down list... and then
what? I just think we can work out something that might be a lot easier
and cleaner.

--
Rick