struts-user mailing list archives

From Simone-dev <simo-...@piyosailing.com>
Subject Re: [OT] Soccer portal released goal.com
Date Fri, 18 Jun 2004 12:46:22 GMT
yeah, it's a lot "heavy" to render the page on th screen... at least
users will not notice when the page is slow becuase of too many access
on the server :-)

Anyway, I agree with you about the too many mouseover-mouseout .... it
seems like a Xmas tree :-) but I'm just a server-side developer and my
aestetics feelings are not taken into account. :-)

anyway the border highlist is a good idea... I'll propose to the
webdesigner... if it accepts (and the custumer, too) i'll send you a
bottle of italian wine :-)