struts-user mailing list archives

From "Prashanth.S" <suman291...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: URL regd Servlet filter
Date Fri, 04 Jun 2004 08:13:15 GMT
Hi,
I think u should override actionservelet class in struts and configure struts-config.xml.......not
so sure..left struts coding long back...take a look at below links...
might help u...
http://www.onjava.com/pub/a/onjava/2001/05/10/servlet_filters.html
http://www.junlu.com/msg/30175.html

Thanks
Prashanth

Shilpa Vaidya <shilpa.vaidya@icici-infotech.com> wrote:

hey amit,
the url is -
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/securityfilter/securityfilter-1.0.1.z
We really need sound help. I have less time.Also in the book struts in
action they mention filtering.
How wud i start making my own servlet filter.expersts pls advice.
Regd.
shilpa

ip?download