struts-user mailing list archives

From Hubert Rabago <jakartau...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Removing form bean from where ever it is saved
Date Tue, 01 Jun 2004 16:12:58 GMT
Sounds like a better approach for you is to put your form in request scope.
Try something like:

<action path=/mySubmitPath"
    scope="request"
    ...>

In any case, the attribute name is usually the same as the bean name,
although an action mapping can change this by using the "attribute"
attribute.

Hubert