struts-user mailing list archives

From "David Erickson" <derick...@cmcflex.com>
Subject Re: DispatchAction URL
Date Tue, 01 Jun 2004 16:14:21 GMT
What is your url-matching you are doing with your Action servlet in web.xml?  if your matching
*.do you may need history.do in there.  Also remove that trailing / from the end of your url.
-David

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Naresh Sharma
  To: user@struts.apache.org
  Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 2004 9:52 AM
  Subject: DispatchAction URL

  Hi,

  I am using DispatchAction class and trying to invoke my method using following URL, but
WL 8.1 is giving HTTP 404 error.

  http://localhost:7001/abcSet/history?method=executeHistoryEdit/

  abcSet is my app. Context root. And "history" is path as specified in struts-config.xml

  <action path="/history"

     type="com.abc.abcset.common.action.HistoryAction"

     scope="request"

     input="/startPage.jsp"

     validate="false"

     parameter="method">

     <forward name="HistorySuccess" path="/welcome.jsp" redirect="false"/>

  Is there any other way DispatchAction URL needs to be framed?

  Regards

  Naresh