struts-user mailing list archives

From "Adam Lipscombe" <adam.lipsco...@expensys.com>
Subject Reccomendations for good reference book
Date Tue, 01 Jun 2004 14:15:51 GMT
Folks,

I am a newbie. I want a good reference that is easy to digest, yet contains
advanced examples (for later:-) Searching on a book site reveals at least 20
publications....

Any recommendations?

TIA - Adam

-----Original Message-----
From: Matt Bathje [mailto:mpb@ntsource.com]
Sent: 13 May 2004 22:30
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: (repost) validwhen validation

Since nobody else has answered I'll take a shot.

To get this to work, you would need to get the source code of the struts
version you are using (1.1 final) and the source code for the
org.apache.struts.validator.validwhen.ValidWhen class (as well as anything
it depends on). You would have to merge the validwhen class/dependencies
into the struts source and recompile it, and use this newly compiled
struts.jar

Upgrading to a nighly build that includes validwhen may be a better option
for you.

Matt