struts-user mailing list archives

From "Matthias Wessendorf" <maili...@matthias-wessendorf.de>
Subject RE: validator.xml usage
Date Tue, 01 Jun 2004 21:11:02 GMT
type="org.apache.struts.validator.DynaValidatorActionForm">

try type="org.apache.struts.validator.DynaValidatorForm">

because of
 <form name="productSelectionForm">

--->
<form-bean name="productSelectionForm"
type="org.apache.struts.validator.DynaValidatorActionForm">

for ACTIONform you must (in validation.xml)
<form name="/productSelection"

Cheers,