struts-user mailing list archives

From Mick Wever <h...@netbeans.org>
Subject Re: Links relative to jsp not action in Opera
Date Wed, 26 May 2004 11:17:12 GMT
On Wed, 26 May 2004 07:14:52 -0400, James Mitchell wrote:
> Opera should know nothing about your jsp, unless you are doing something
> else wrong.  Are you using redirects or forwards?

Indeed I would think so too. There are naturally no differents in the html
source between the different browsers, and the links are definitely
relative, but Opera bases the links relative to the last requested jsp not
the request url, hence this last-requested-jsp information must be stored
somewhere in the response...
So, how to I change it back to the original request url before the
response is sent?
Mick

ps there are forwards and tiles involved.

--
-- <BR/>
"To be young, really young, takes a very long time." Picasso