struts-user mailing list archives

From Joe Germuska <...@Germuska.com>
Subject Re: Specified RequestProcessor not compatible with TilesRequestProcessor
Date Mon, 03 May 2004 20:23:01 GMT
>Thanks so much for your prompt reply!  I have downloaded the sslext
>from SourcForge and am wondering if there is a user friendly
>migration document that I can reference which spells out the
>implementation.

Actually, I just recently started using sslext for the first time,
and I was kind of surprised at the complete lack of documentation!  I
totally understand that it's open source and all -- but I didn't see
anything at all!

I guess it's just waiting for one user to keep notes as they go
through the process and turn it into a "HOWTO"...  if you turn out to
be that one user, the Struts wiki might be a good place to put your
notes so that others can share them -- http://wiki.apache.org/struts

Joe

--
Joe Germuska