struts-user mailing list archives

From "Pilgrim, Peter" <peter.pilg...@csfb.com>
Subject RE: [OT] Struts Users in London / meet+greet / pub / networking / BOF ? / pre J1
Date Tue, 25 May 2004 10:20:05 GMT

James

This will be the first time over for me so I hope J1 does live up to
what is supposed to be, "The Centre of the World, for all things
concerning Java". Particularly in the new stuff J2SE 1.5, J2EE 1.4
etc etc. Since I doubt that there will be ever be an "European J1"
event in London, Paris, Barcelona, or Hannover I guess I will lump
it. Anyway what was bad about last year's show?

If there are people interested in the pub meet and greet. I would
hazard a guess that any date on or before 11th Friday June will be
good. (After that I suspect most people will be unvailable.
I will be watching the international football [soccer]
European Championship 2004 until I fly out to J1. Incidentally
I hope San Francisco has a couple of footie/sports bars so that
watch the part of the quarter finals and both semi-finals!!!
Yes I know there is major league soccer ... but I dont know.)

--
Peter Pilgrim
Operations/IT - Credit Suisse First Boston,