struts-user mailing list archives

From "Pilgrim, Peter" <peter.pilg...@csfb.com>
Subject [OT] Struts Users in London / meet+greet / pub / networking / BOF ? / pre J1
Date Mon, 24 May 2004 08:15:00 GMT
Hi

Are there any Struts user in or around London interested in meeting
up one evening informally in a pub somewhere in central London
(England of course) for a pint or two, talking about their web user
interface experiences?

I dont care if your experience is good or bad, beginner or expert,
but I am rather interested in professional opinions about Struts user.
But it doesn't have to be all abouts Struts. If you regularly use other
frameworks like Tapestry / WebWork, then perhaps you can try to convince
me. I'd like to find out more about the ORM debate Hibernate vs
EJB 3.0 as well. I'd also like to find out more about
Jython and RAD web server side development.

Thoughts?

BTW: I will be at Java One next month for the very first time so for
me this would be good pre-amble BOF/.

--
Peter Pilgrim
Operations/IT - Credit Suisse First Boston,