struts-user mailing list archives

From "Marcella Turner" <mtstr...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Specified RequestProcessor not compatible with TilesRequestProcessor
Date Mon, 03 May 2004 20:29:58 GMT
Hi Joe -

I did find some threads here on how people have set up SSLExt, most
specifically Brian McSweeny's post on how he was getting started with it:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=struts-user&m=106631418831255&w=2

However, now that I have taken some of the requireed steps, I'm somewhat
stuck again.  I have reposted to the list.  Do you mind taking a look?

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=struts-user&m=108361584500800&w=2

Thanks again!