struts-user mailing list archives

From "Ricardo Cortes" <rcor...@boltstaff.com>
Subject RE: forwarding to a pop-up window
Date Mon, 03 May 2004 17:59:04 GMT
I forgot to include the popup() Javascript function:

<script language= "javascript">
<!--
    function popup(targetURL) {

        var props = "scrollBars=yes,resizable=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no,location=no,directories=no,width=400,height=400";
        var popup = window.open(targetURL, "Test Title", props);
        popup.focus();
    }
//-->
</script>

-----Original Message-----
From: Ricardo Cortes
Sent: Monday, May 03, 2004 12:02 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: forwarding to a pop-up window

Here's an example of what I'm doing in my Struts application to handle opening up a popup
window:

	<core:param name="messageSubject">
		<core:out value="${aMessageInstance.message.subject}"/></core:param>
	<core:param name="messageRecipient">
		<core:out value="${aMessageInstance.sender.memberName}"/></core:param>
	</core:url>')">Reply</a>

The DisplayNotePopup action gets called when the user clicks on the link.  The parameter messageSubject
and messageRecipient get passed as request parameters to the DisplayNotePopup action.  Note
that I'm also using the core JSTL tag library.

-Ricardo