struts-user mailing list archives

From <Raman.g...@iflexsolutions.com>
Subject **--Message Resource problem--**
Date Sat, 15 May 2004 12:32:28 GMT
Hi all,

I m facing problem in configuring my properties files for messages

i am using IBM's WSAD 5.0

i have done following to configure Message resources in my application

in struts-config.xml file i have following entry
<!-- Message Resources -->
<message-resources
parameter="com.stat.mw.mwoweb.resources.ApplicationResources"/>
i have my ApplicationResources.properties file at
com/stat/mw/mwoweb/resources folder

and my jsp page i am using it as
<bean:message key="admin.textlabel.userid"/>

Is there any other settings that i need to do.????

I am gettign following error:   Missing message for key
admin.textlabel.userid'
I have this entry in my properties file

Pls advice what can be the problem...

thanks and take care