struts-user mailing list archives

From Paul McCulloch <paul.mccull...@axiossystems.com>
Subject RE: Are there any IDE's that understand Struts tags?
Date Thu, 27 May 2004 08:47:31 GMT
There is commercial package: http://www.fwasi.com/products/

If you haven't commited to Struts yet then I'd have a look at
http://www.salmonllc.com/website/Jsp/vanity/Sofia.jsp. It's an alternative
to Struts that comes with DreamWaver & Eclipse/IntelliJ integration. I
haven't done anything more than read the FAQ, but it sounds pretty cool.

Paul

form
> bean from xml input rather than form based post input.

You can use Struts, yes, but Struts will not populate a form bean from XML
input. You'll need to do that yourself.

--
Martin Cooper

> any help will be appreciable.....
>
> thanks in advance
>
> Ashish
>

> Disclaimer:
>
> This message and any attachment(s) contained here are information that
> is confidential,proprietary to HCL Technologies and its customers,
> privileged or otherwise protected by law.The information is solely
> intended for the individual or the entity it is addressed to. If you
> are not the intended recipient of this message, you are not authorized
> to read, forward, print,retain, copy or disseminate this message or
> any part of it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
> notify the sender immediately
by
> return e-mail and delete it from your computer.

Axios Email Confidentiality Footer
Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message. If you are not the addressee
indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you
may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message,
and notify us immediately. If you or your employer does not consent to Internet email messages
of this kind, please advise us immediately. Opinions, conclusions and other information expressed
in this message are not given or endorsed by my Company or employer unless otherwise indicated
by an authorised representative independent of this message.
WARNING:
While Axios Systems Ltd takes steps to prevent computer viruses from being transmitted via
electronic mail attachments we cannot guarantee that attachments do not contain computer virus
code.  You are therefore strongly advised to undertake anti virus checks prior to accessing
the attachment to this electronic mail.  Axios Systems Ltd grants no warranties regarding
performance use or quality of any attachment and undertakes no liability for loss or damage
howsoever caused.