struts-user mailing list archives

From Michael McGrady <m...@michaelmcgrady.com>
Subject Re: Controller for web services
Date Fri, 21 May 2004 06:19:52 GMT
That is pretty much the reason for Struts, isn't it?  Literally, of course,
no one can do an MVC implementation for web services, but the older dogs
get pretty mad when you point that out.  They don't want to hear it for
some reason.  But, in terms of providing the idea MVC-Like implementation,
Struts is just what you ordered, I think.  I personally think Struts is
even much better than its stellar reputation.

Michael McGrady