struts-user mailing list archives

From "Andrea M." <andrea.missin...@fastwebnet.it>
Subject R: Filtering ApplicationResources.properties file
Date Tue, 18 May 2004 12:22:28 GMT
Hi Ramil
I don't quite understand what you are trying to achieve
Why should you want to filter properties?

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: Ramil Mirhasanov [mailto:ramil.mirhasanov@dolunay.com.tr]
Inviato: martedì 18 maggio 2004 12.46
A: Struts Users Mailing List
Oggetto: Filtering ApplicationResources.properties file

Hi,
I want to ask you,
how is it possible to create mapping for filter and *.properties??

So that character encoding filter would apply for
ApplicationResources.properties file.

I have allready done filtering for Actions, by modifiying web.xml:

  <filter-mapping>
    <filter-name>Set Character Encoding</filter-name>
    <servlet-name>action</servlet-name>
  </filter-mapping>

My ApplicationResources.properties file is in WEB-INF/classes

Thank you in advance!
Regards,
Ramil