struts-user mailing list archives

From "Andrea M" <andrea.missin...@fastwebnet.it>
Subject R: **--Message Resource problem--**
Date Sun, 16 May 2004 09:27:35 GMT
Hi Raman
Can you post here your Properties file?
Maybe it's a matter of caps

Another chance is that you have more than one message-resources entries in
your config, and that ApplicationResources.properties is not the default
one: if it's so, then you have to specify which one to use with "bundle"
attribute, otherwise struts will use the default one.

Hope that helps

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: Raman.garg@iflexsolutions.com [mailto:Raman.garg@iflexsolutions.com]
Inviato: sabato 15 maggio 2004 14.32
A: struts-user@jakarta.apache.org
Oggetto: **--Message Resource problem--**

Hi all,

I m facing problem in configuring my properties files for messages

i am using IBM's WSAD 5.0

i have done following to configure Message resources in my application

in struts-config.xml file i have following entry
<!-- Message Resources -->
<message-resources
parameter="com.stat.mw.mwoweb.resources.ApplicationResources"/>
i have my ApplicationResources.properties file at
com/stat/mw/mwoweb/resources folder

and my jsp page i am using it as
<bean:message key="admin.textlabel.userid"/>

Is there any other settings that i need to do.????

I am gettign following error:   Missing message for key
admin.textlabel.userid'
I have this entry in my properties file

Pls advice what can be the problem...

thanks and take care