struts-user mailing list archives

From "Andrea M." <andrea.missin...@fastwebnet.it>
Subject R: About multiple Resourcebundles
Date Mon, 17 May 2004 09:45:32 GMT
Yes that's the way you access the bundles.
Your web.xml has nothing to do with message resources

However... instead of asking "will it work?" perhaps it would be a better
idea to try it out first, and eventually ask "why didn't it work?" then  :)

Andrea

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: SMETS Thomas [mailto:tsmets@europarl.eu.int]
Inviato: lunedì 17 maggio 2004 11.33
A: Struts Users Mailing List
Oggetto: About multiple Resourcebundles

Dear,

I am struggling a bit with the usage of more than one Resourcebundle in
Struts-config.xml.
I have defined two "property" files in my classpath :
	_ ApplicationResources.properties
	_ ApplicationResources2.properties

The bottom line is (I think) how do I access the messages when I have the
following in my struts-config :

  <!-- Defines a Set of Message resources that would be located in
ResourceBundle-like files -->
  <message-resources
        parameter="ApplicationResources"
        null="false" />

  <!-- Defines a Set of Message resources that would be located in
ResourceBundle-like files -->
  <message-resources
        parameter="ApplicationResources2"
        key="button"
        null="false" />

What do I write in my jsp's ?
	 <bean:message bundle="button" key="myKey"/>

Do I need to add something in my web.xml ?

\T,

--
Thomas SMETS
Architect reengineering OEIL