struts-user mailing list archives

From Ajay <abra9...@mail.usyd.edu.au>
Subject weblogic (slightly off topic)
Date Mon, 24 May 2004 08:21:24 GMT
hi!

I am moving my old application from jboss/mysql to weblogic/mysql.
I cant however seem to configure the driver for mysql.
I have put the mysql connector jar file in my comp classpath, edited
startWebLogic.cmd (in bea/samples/domains/workshop) to add the path to the
jar file but when i login into the server console and try to add a
connection pool, i get an error saying jdbc not found on class path.

please help

thanks
cheers
--