struts-user mailing list archives

From Josh Cronemeyer <j...@ink.org>
Subject (repost) validwhen validation
Date Thu, 13 May 2004 21:10:16 GMT
I seem to have deleted the original messages to this thread, but it is
probably best that I just ask the question again anyway.

I am rather new to struts and I am trying to use the validwhen
dependency for validation.  After finding out that validwhen feature
wasn't included in struts 1.1 final release I went and downloaded the
struts validation-rules.xml file from CVS and replaced my old
validation-rules.xml, but now I am getting class not found exceptions
"org.apache.struts.validator.validwhen.ValidWhen"

is there something else I need to download?  (perhaps this validwhen
class that it cannot find)

anyone else who has gotten this feature to work I would really
appreciate some guideance.

Thank you in advance