struts-user mailing list archives

From Bill Siggelkow <bills...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: Design Question
Date Fri, 02 Apr 2004 05:32:44 GMT
Erez, it depends a lot on the use cases.  If the admin integration to
the customer app is all at the back-end (database) then I think you
should try the separate web app approach.  The separate web app will
most easily address the security issues.  If however, the admin app will
be using substantial portions of the object model (classes) and
presentation layer than you may want to consider having the admin
functions be in the same web app.  I think using Struts modules can be
useful here.  I would expand more but I am about to fall asleep.

Bill Siggelkow