struts-user mailing list archives

From "Nilesh" <verifyurcont...@hotmail.com>
Subject Retaining Textbox values even after form submit
Date Mon, 16 Feb 2004 09:56:44 GMT
In my Struts application I am implementing Search, It is working fine with the relevant results
being displayed.
In the result page I again have the same SearchForm.
The user can search any number of times because he is always provided with SearchForm.
I want to retain (display ) the last searched text in the resultpage textbox.
Does Struts provide any facility for this or do I need to  use a bean or something like that.
Please suggest options.

Thanks in advance, for your interest in answering my question

Regards,
Nilesh.