struts-user mailing list archives

From Adam Hardy <ahardy.str...@cyberspaceroad.com>
Subject Re: Validation.xml form name parameter
Date Fri, 09 Apr 2004 12:59:53 GMT
Are you sure that it is validating? It doesn't sound like it should.
Have you got javascript error notifications turned on in your browser?
If you don't, you might be getting javascript errors that you never see.

The javascript function that is executed when you hit the submit button
is specified by the attribute on the html:form tag.

I don't believe that the name of the submit button that you press can
have any effect on the validation process.

--
struts 1.2 + tomcat 5.0.19 + java 1.4.2
Linux 2.4.20 Debian