struts-user mailing list archives

From Nick Wesselman <nwessel...@halleonard.com>
Subject Re: Learning Struts
Date Thu, 01 Apr 2004 20:04:46 GMT
The biggest problems I've had teaching people struts seem to involve a
lack of understanding of the servlet API. Attributes and their scopes,
request forwarding, etc. Also grasping the MVC separation of code is
important. Ugh I wish Model 1 development were somehow impossible. I
can't tell you how many headaches I've had dealing with apps developed
using Model 1 or web developers who've always used it.

Nick