struts-user mailing list archives

From Nick Heudecker <n...@systemmobile.com>
Subject Re: generate struts ActionForm & strut's jsp from hibernate's map ping
Date Fri, 23 Apr 2004 06:27:33 GMT
Some people use the @struts.form XDoclet tags to create their form classes,
although I wasn't able to get it to work with non-EJB classes.  I've written
an XDoclet extension to create dynamic form bean definitions to get around
this.

Your problem is that you're going from HBM > Java Bean > Form Bean, while
XDoclet is Java Bean > (HBM, DynaForm Bean Definition).  You could hit the
HBM files with some XSL to create your form beans, however.  Shouldn't be too
hard and others may find it useful.

Nick Heudecker
System Mobile, Inc.
Email: nick@systemmobile.com