struts-user mailing list archives

From "Karr, David" <david.k...@wamu.net>
Subject RE: Jasper error
Date Tue, 13 Apr 2004 13:49:51 GMT
As Wendy indicates, you should just use "html:hidden" for this.

However, the error in your code is because you have nested double
quotes.  Change it to this to avoid the error:

<input type="hidden" name="id"
value='<%= request.getParameter("id") %>'>

It's also noteworthy that you managed to find a small bug in the Tomcat
code, in that the error key "jsp.error.attribute.noequal" doesn't have a
corresponding resource.  I think this has already been fixed in later
versions.