struts-user mailing list archives

From "Hibbs, David" <David.Hi...@ANICO.com>
Subject RE: Struts issue..working in local WSAD/iwndows but not in Web s phere Deployment/ AIX
Date Thu, 01 Apr 2004 14:01:20 GMT
The code premise looks OK; I've done similar.

My guess, given my experience with WAS, would be that either

a) you didn't get a clean export with the right version of myCommonForm
exported and included in the WAR, and the right version of the WAR included
in the EAR

or

b) you didn't get a clean install.  WAS Support reccommends uninstalling
your app and reinstalling it each time you have a new version.  (It's even
documented in the InfoCenter.)

	So my advice is to do a build all, re-export everything, uninstall
from your deployment server, and install your new version.  If you still
have problems, rummage through the installedApps directory and check the
date/time stamp on your class files.

David Hibbs, ACS
Staff Programmer / Analyst
American National Insurance Company