struts-user mailing list archives

From "Michael Weaver" <mweave...@comcast.net>
Subject Remembering form values across requests
Date Sat, 01 May 2004 01:22:37 GMT
I am new to Struts and have tried to used a DynaActionForm to hold the users form choices across
requests by setting the form to session scope. This causes a problem with html:reset since
I get back the same values on reset and in effect nothing is reset. I could be committing
a big design no no here. Maybe I should be using a different bean to hold the form choices
across requests but it seems redundant. Any thoughts on if this is a misuse of forms or not
would be appreciated. If someone can point out a repository of programs demonstrating good
Struts usages that would be helpful also.