struts-user mailing list archives

From Aaron Smuts <aasm...@wisc.edu>
Subject RE: Design question: Caching
Date Wed, 28 Apr 2004 04:17:58 GMT
What counts as a model layer, or whatever you want to call it, is fluid
and it can cross hardware layers.

Say you have a non-web application updating the db.  All the caches,
those for the web and elsewhere can be integrated using wither lateral
distribution or the remote server in JCS.

This documentation is a bit out of date (JCS is now longer in the
stratum package) but it should be useful.

http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/jcs/UsingJCSBasicWeb.html

Aaron

className="org.apache.jcs.config.plugins.JCSStrutsPlugin">