struts-user mailing list archives

From Aaron Smuts <aasm...@wisc.edu>
Subject RE: Design question: Caching
Date Wed, 28 Apr 2004 04:08:35 GMT
I added a struts plugin for JCS

    Add these lines to your struts-config.xml

    <plug-in className="org.apache.jcs.config.plugins.JCSStrutsPlugin">
     <set-property property="config-file-name" value="cache.ccf" />
    </plug-in>

Why do you want to cache in the ejb layer?  It should be possible to
cache in your DAO using JCS, but I have to think about it.

Can you explain what you need?

Aaron

in